Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend Progress

This weekend I made a lot of good crafty progress! On Saturday, I had the pleasure of visiting with Jo. I always enjoy getting together with Jo and stitching with her. While there, I got a great deal done on my two Holiday Exchanges.

Friday and Saturday nights I worked on Mystery9. I have one corner completely done including beads. Hopefully if this rain ever stops I can get a better pic of all the sparklies!












Before going out to dinner tonight for a friend's birthday, I spent some time in my craft room with the sewing machine. I wanted to do some machine piecing practice before I pull out the big quilt top kit that I have. Today I made this cute little pillow. I think I am going to make little pillows for a few work friends that I exchange holiday gifts with. I am going to have fun picking out fabric for them.

12 comments:

Christine S said...

Wow, that pillow is really cute! I love the colours! Great progress on M9, too.

Anonymous said...

That's a great pillow, Leslie! I like the colors and pattern. I'm glad to hear that you and Jo had fun. :)

Carol said...

Your sparkly corner is so pretty!!! You need to join Anne and I on Bordeaux Sampler! We are only on Part 2, not so very far along! Glad you had fun with Jo!

Unknown said...

Your visit with Jo sounds like so much fun! I love the pillow you made :)

Katrina said...

oohh, thats a very sparkly bit of stitching Leslie :) Your pillow is lovely too. take care.

Anonymous said...

Hello from France. Beautiful results. Best wishes for the next stitching step.
http://bibleenbroderie.com

Margaret said...

Isn't stitching together with a friend wonderful!!
Great progress on M9 and what a pretty pillow.
Margaret

Sharon said...

M9 looks great! I love the pillow-very pretty colors. They will make great gifts.

Carol said...

Love that pillow you've just finished!
Your progress on Mistery is great too...love all that sparkle in the corner

Cathy B said...

I think your pillow makes a great gift idea!

Annemarie said...

Wow, your Mystery 9 is stunning! I never realised it was such a sparkly piece. My admiration for you Mystery 9 girls increases every day!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love the pillow and what a great gift idea!!!