Thursday, November 09, 2006

I AM Alive

Wow, I have been AWOL from blogging for awhile haven't I. For some reason over the last week, I have been having some attention issues right around the time in the evening when I usually do my blogging. Hopefully this coming week will be as distraction free as humanly possible.

I have been stitching, though and have made good progress on both Woodland Fairy and M9. WF's wings are stitching up nicely and the Wednesday off before Thanksgiving, I am really hoping to have her done by the end of the month. Pretty soon I will have to put up a pole to help me decide what my next big Monday/Tuesday focus piece should be.

13 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Your Fairy is just beautiful!! You do really nice work and this will be something to treasure for many years!! Debby

Dawn T. said...

She looks great!

Lelia said...

Nice progress. Keeping my fingers you finish this month.

TGIF - enjoy the week-end

Faith Ann said...

She's looking beautiful!

Carol said...

Thanks for the wonderful emai yesterday! Sounds like you had such fun!!! Your Woodland Fairy is almost there now! I can see a 2006 finish here!

Shelleen said...

She is just gorgeous!

Karen said...

She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have done a great job so far. I hope you get some quiet time to finish her.

Anne S said...

You're getting really close to a finish with WF - she's looking beautiful :D

Annemarie said...

What a gorgeous fairy! I'm sure you'll be able to finish it quickly!

Rowyn said...

She's looking great. Hope you get her finished soon.

Barb said...

She's looking beautiful! Can't wait to see more progress on her.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Leslie,
Your woodland fairy is just lovely and I'm sure you will finish up on schedule. Happy Stitching, CJ