Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More Woodland Fairy progress

Doesn't she look fantastic....















After I run some errands tomorrow, I plan to sit down and have some serious time with her. My goal for tomorrow is to get the wing completely done and get started on the big branch. Thursday and Friday we will be at my parents for Thanksgiving and my dad's birthday. I will probably bring my remaining holiday exchange and a christmas ornament. Then on Saturday and Sunday, I plan on splitting my time with finishing up WF and part 9 of M9.

If I don't have a chance to post tomorrow night...Have a happy Thanksgiving:)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Leslie - this is the best part now, putting those final stitches in - she was worth all that effort :-) I can't wait to see her finished. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Faith Ann said...

Gorgeous!!! You're so close to a finish!

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Shelleen said...

she is coming right along and looks awesome

Anonymous said...

She looks wonderful and you are getting so close. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Cathy B said...

You are making great progress Leslie - Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

catandturtle said...

what a beautiful job you have done on WFS. She is just stunning. Ann.

Anonymous said...

It's will be very nice. Congratulations