Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Potential Move

Alright, I think I may be jumping on the bandwagon of people moving to wordpress. I love the fact that you can have the additional pages on your blog for challenges, lists and things without having to bump posts on your main page or having a gigantic sidebar.

The problem...my current blog is in the NEW Blogger format and cannot be imported into wordpress like those who have old blogger have done. Well poo! We shall see if there is something to be done that is not too painful.

Keep an eye out for a new URL.

8 comments:

Carol said...

I'm really tempted too - yet I cannot figure out where I would find the time... maybe on breaks at work? Seriously, when I am home I prefer to stitch than fiddle with my blog - guess I need an 8th day in the week? No, I would probably use that to stitch too!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your HD! Your Christmas Elf looks great!

Anonymous said...

I've already switched over to the new Blogger too. If you find an easy way to move to Wordpress, let me know.

Kiwi Jo said...

I think I read somewhere that if you revert to using a Classic Template then you can switch to wordpress.

Andrea said...

That's just my problem too. :) I like the page issues but then again I can't say I have any real problems with blogger.
Take care. x

Rowyn said...

How about keeping your Blogger blog, and having a Wordpress blog too - and have links between the old and the new? That way you won't lose all your old posts. That's what I have done, although I haven't done any posting to my new blog yet.

Faith Ann said...

Good luck with the move... hopefully it's painless!

Christmas Elf Fairy looks fantastic!!

Rob said...

You always can host your own site and/or use something like Movable Type. There's always a way. (We can talk about it when I see you.)

:)