Monday, January 15, 2007

My Three-day Weekend...

was spent cleaning and stitching. We are having friends over next weekend for a game night, so I desperately need to make our home a bit more presentable. While taking breaks from cleaning I also stitched and went to a baby shower for one of my best high school friends.

Here is all the stitching I have done since my last update...

After finishing up Christmas Fairy I decided to work on Stargazer for a little while. That is how I spent my Thursday and Friday evenings. I really love that piece. The colors really call to me and it is a pretty quick stitch. As my CC got charged from Stitching Bits and Bobs the other day, my beads for this piece should be on their way along with my kreinik for Barnabee's Quest. Here is how she looks so far. Sorry for the crappy pic.















On Saturday and Sunday, I worked a little on M9. I am not sure why this piece is just not calling to me. Not much left in this corner though. I spent some time on the corner pool while watching the Illusionist (great movie) and Superman Returns (2.5 hours of my life lost) on Sunday. I hope I get into another groove with this one again soon!!!

















And today, I am officially finished with Part 1 of Bordeaux Mystery. Then I went on to work some on Part 2. Part 2 is really pretty, but there are tons of over one grapes. I think they may bee the death of me!















In other news...my friend Robby is going to try and see about some ways of transferring my blog to Wordpress. If nothing else, I will copy some post over and put a link to this blog on the Wordpress blog for anyone who wants to read old material.

9 comments:

Carol said...

You've been busy :-) Your dedication to all three pieces has been wonderful. Thanks for reminding me - time to gather supplies for Barnabee!

Trixie said...

I agree w/Carol ... Busy!! Beautifully done as well. I've been working on SG for about 2wks now as well, it is quick. I love the fabric you've chosen. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your Bordeaux Sampler is so pretty, but I especially love Stargazer, great fabric.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm about ready for Barnabee. I have kitted up part I, thought some of the DMCs are attached to another project. I should mark the top left corner and mount the fabric on a scroll frame so that I am truly ready! Great progress on all of your projects over the weekend. :)

Karen's Blog said...

I love your Stargazer fabric. I did some more work on this lovely lady myself tonight. I look forward to seeing yours come to life as well!!

Unknown said...

wow you have been busy. Everything is looking great. :)

LivnLaf said...

Love the Stargazer fabric...it is perfect for your project!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Sounds like lots of progress on lots of projects. Keep us posted on your move to wordpress.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, you're going great guns with Bordeaux ... unfortunately, though, those over-one grapes seem to be multiplying in future bands :/ It'll be worth it in the end, though :D