Sunday, April 23, 2006

Quick post...

Not much in the mood to post, but I thought I would at least stop in to say hello. Allen and I just got back from visiting with his dad's side of the family. We had a good time, but it is nice to be home. While I sat around and listented to the guys play their guitars all yesterday, I finished the stitching on my Beginner's Exchange. I also started a Christmas ornament from the 2002 JCS magazine. It is called Free as the Wind by Lynn's Prints. It is an adorable ornament of a little Amish girl skating.

I also discovered that there is (for a month at least) a needle work shop in Sterling. They emailed me back today with their hours, but mentioned that they are relocating in June. I am going to try and stop by this week and find out if they are staying in the area. I hope so:)

1 comment:

LivnLaf said...

Leslie...is it The Hang Up that's the shop you are talking about in Sterling? That's the only shop I know of and she's been there forever!