Thursday, April 20, 2006

And the waiting continues....

But fortunately not for stash:) Today I had a nice package in the mail that had the fabric and patterns I needed to start my first Round Robin. I have chosen to stich Lizzie Kates seasonal house samplers. They are so adorable and I am really looking forward to the experience. What I am waiting for is my sweet husband to get home from work/dinner with his buddies so that I can watch Survivor. You have to have your priorities. I am trying so hard not to watch it without him. The only problem is that if we don't watch it tonight, we won't be able to watch it until at least Sunday night as we are going to Richmond for the weekend. I don't know if I can wait 72 hours to find out what the medical emergency was. AAAHHHH!

As for my stitching, I stitched a little bit on White Wedding tonight as I watched a replay of the Orioles/Indians game on TV. The O's have won two in a row...it is a miracle. I love my team, but things are not looking terribly bright for them so far this season. I do need to drag Allen out to a game at some point this season.

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

What a great idea for a RR! :)
Enjoy your weekend!