Monday, April 10, 2006

Well, I didn't quite get all the stitching done this weekend that I had hoped...oh well. I did manage to stitch some on White Wedding (forgot to take a pic though) and I also finished the Four Hearts freebie I have been working on. Here is the finished piece:









And here it is in the process of being turned into an eight-sided pillow:









And as of this evening...the final piece:









After finishing my first eight sided pillow, I pulled out Woodland Fairy:









One more day til some pseudo relaxation...It is the school's spring break so Wednesday I am doing wedding stuff with Becca, Thursday is doctor day and Friday is reserved for stitching and a Billy Joel concert. Then Saturday is stitching with Jo:) I am really looking forward to it:)

8 comments:

Sylvie said...

Wow, Leslie, your first eight sided pillow is lovely. Well done!

Kiwi Jo said...

I'm looking forward to Saturday too! I love your 8-sided pillow and you'll have a good chuckle when you see mine on Saturday :)

RĂ³sa said...

I love this idea of turning Four little hearts into a biscornu! It looks so pretty. Excellent work and congrats :-D

Sasha Farina said...

that pincushion is so pretty... if you ever get tired of it.. you know where to send it to? *wink* LOL..

Anne S said...

That 4-hearts design is just perfect for an 8-cornered pillow ... you did a beautiful job of finishing it :D Just beautiful :D

Lelia said...

Your 3-sided pillow looks wonderful! (I have not tried it yet). The color you chose is so interesting : )

Woodland Fairy is coming along - thanks for sharing your progress on that lovely piece

Sari (saristitching) said...

Your Woodland Fairy is looking wonderful!

Karen's Blog said...

The 4 hearts design is so lovely. Who is this by Leslie? Great job:)